Meditation comes in many forms. It can be as simple as going for a walk or focusing on your breath. It can also take form by giving yourself a few minutes to ask yourself questions. On challenging days, it can often be difficult to give ourselves a break, because more often than not, we are our own toughest critic. So, here are a few questions to ask yourself during a moment of pause...
* What act of kindness can I show myself today?
* How can I support myself today?
* Is there anything that I can do today that would help me feel supported?
Once you have your answers, place both feet on the ground, take a few deep breaths, and give yourself permission to release anything that is no longer in alignment with who you are. Go about your day treating yourself with kindness and tenderness.
Affirmations to Repeat Throughout Those Challenging Days
* It is okay to be where I am at.
* This feeling is temporary. It will pass once it is fully felt, and I willingly release it.
* I am supported. It may not feel that way in this moment, but I know in my heart that I am supported.