Healing Crystals for February - Rose Quartz, Morganite, Fluorite, Mangano Calcite, and Citrine
February is a mix of energies - the anticipation of Spring as the days become longer, a month that makes us realize how quickly time flies by! It starts, you blink, it's March!
For those not in a healthy loving relationship, Valentine's Day is a gift - even though it may not feel that way...it give us a chance to look at our wounds and often mistrust around loving relationships...
We can use the collective energies to connect to and amplify our own energies and our own healings AND we can use crystals as support.
Rose Quartz - The Ultimate Self Love Stone
- Take a few minutes every morning and hold a piece of rose quartz
- Breathe in Love, Hold it in Your Heart, Exhale Gratitude for Yourself for giving yourself this time
Morganite - Divine Love
- Sleep with a piece of Morganite under your pillow or carry it day to day in your pocket.
- Every time you reach for it - remind yourself that you are loved. *If this causes any discomfort, take a deep breathe - exhale to soften.
Fluorite - Mental Clarity, Clears Negative Energy
- Keep Fluorite near year desk as a reminder that you have got this.
- Write down one easy goal for the month, one bigger goal, and one massive one. Read them every morning and ask what is one step that I can take today to reach this goal. Do that ;)
Mangano Calcite - Nourishing and Supportive
- Keep Mangano Calcite near by to remind yourself that you are supported. We have an entire energetic team rooting for us regardless of whether or not we can see them! Think of Mangano Calcite as the cheerleader - its rooting for you!
Citrine - Luck, Good Fortune, and Abundance
- Bring Citrine into your life as a way to help connect to an abundance mindset. One way to do that is to choose your words intentionally.
I AM OPEN TO ABUNDANCE IN ALL ASPECTS OF MY LIFE.
ALL MY NEEDS ARE MET.
I HAVE GRATITUDE FOR THE ABUNDANCE IN MY LIFE.
Regard Valentine's Day - Make the day about Self-Care - Ask yourself...
What do I need today?
How can I soften into love for myself?
How can I forgive past lovers?
Where do I need to heal when it comes to love?
You do not need to have answers yet. Merely asking the questions is a step in the right direction.